Thursday, January 12, 2012

Google Blogger--RSS Feed

After viewing a video and perusing You Tube to help me to add RSS Feed, I was not successful with adding the symbol for RSS Feed link to my blog.  The symbol was needed  to make it easier for my group to follow updates to my posts.  I contacted Professor S. Weaver who assured me that it was something simple and that I would stumble across my answer as I familiarize myself with the blog.  Sure enough that evening I found the answer.  If you are using Google Blogger, you could add the RSS feed symbol by navigating to the Design section.  Select "Add gadget."  You may choose to add Feed or Subscription Feed. 

Professor Weaver helped me to relax a little and refocused me on discovering the answer to my question.   This discovery has more meaning to me.  I hope it helps with your blog, too.  Please share tips you have found along the way.  

1 comment:

  1. I had similar issue when I was trying to add my RSS Feed. Then I realized that the RSS Feed link was already added to my blog, but for some reason I did not have the little RSS Feed icon so it made it a little confusion find. Luckily, I found how add the icon so future confusion could be avoided.

    I keep telling myself, "This is all a part of the learning process." And for me, I learn best by doing and figuring it out along the way.

    ReplyDelete